COVID 19 Action Plan
*This document will be updated, based on new information and entry into new stages set forth by federal, state, and local government and the CDC/Public Health*
We are following the guidelines set forth by federal, state, and local government, CDC/Public Health and US Lacrosse guidelines on return to play.
See referenced links below
CDC – Playing Youth Sports
CDC – Youth Sport Programs FAQ
CDC – Considerations for Youth Sports
USL – Summer 2020 Safe Return to Play Checklist
USL – Return to Play Recommendations
Note – We are in Stage 2 of USL Return to Play guidance
- 10-1 coach to player ratio
- 6-foot minimum distance between participants and coaches
- No physical contact
- No contact between players and coaches
- No sharing water bottles
- No high fives, No huddles
- Player must be ready to play when stepping on the field. No getting ready on the field to avoid spending time lounging.
- Bags must be placed 6 feet away from other participants. Cone system will be implemented.
- Parents should be physically distanced or must remain in vehicle during entire session
- If injury does occur, we will ask the parent to come tend to their child
- Waivers must be signed prior to session
- US Lacrosse Membership is required to participate
- If child is showing symptoms, please stay home. No cancellation charge assessed